To our valued customers,
As we continue to monitor and learn more about the coronavirus (COVID-19), Electrum Charging Solutions is taking this situation very seriously and our top priority is the safety, health, and well-being of our employees, customers and the general public. ECS is an essential service and we will continue to provide vehicle charging for as long as the current situation allows.
We understand the importance of charging your EV for the purpose of personal and work related transportation, we want to ensure everybody has access to charging. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding coronavirus. We assure you that we are taking significant precautionary measures and adhering to recommendations from public health officials, as well as continuing to maintain our high standards of cleanliness.
In our efforts to provide you with a superior customer experience, while taking these precautionary steps into account, we wanted to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of you and our team members.
- Our team members have been instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well (self-quarantine for 2 weeks) or have been in close contact with a sick individual. As an extra precautionary measure to combat the spread of the virus, most of our staff are working remotely from their homes.
- We have suspended all live public engagements and will conduct via conference call or video conferencing.
- We are committed to providing you with the same high level of service, including live-person phone response during normal business hours. As some of our staff will be working remotely, please be patient when calling our office or technicians as you may experience some delays. You can always email us with any enquiries at; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our staff will follow the recommended precautions for risk prevention when interacting with customers. This includes hand and equipment sanitizing, maintaining a two meter distance when talking, no hand shaking and avoiding anyone who is symptomatic or has been exposed to someone who is symptomatic.
- Inbound products will be sanitized and/or held for the recommended incubation period prior to being shipped to site or to our customers.
We are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves and presents its unique challenges. The safety and health of our customers and team members is our top priority! Let’s all work together and overcome the coronavirus!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
866 898 EVSE (3873)
Turn-Key Solutions For All Your EV Charging Requirements.
Call Us for a FREE Site Evaluation!